Friday, July 22, 2011

Complaint v. Bell Canada -SOLO

Complaint v. Bell Canada -SOLO

On June 20, 2009, I went to Solo Cart at Dufferin Mall [Dealer SC062 SOLO CART], Toronto to get information. A female staff was providing me some details that a black staff "Robert James" pulled her away and talked with her privately, so she stepped aside and Robert talked with me, and several times confirmed that for $20.00 plan [SLUM20-24] my bill will be $22.60, not a penny more; thus I signed a contract with Bell Canada.

 

However, on June 28, I got a bill for $27.16. I called Bell Canada & Solo they said that I must contact with the dealer. I called Robert, he said come I will solve the problem.  

Today I went Dufferin Mall and talked with Robert. He was very rude and was not ready to answer. His position was that he did everything correctly but Bell & Solo over charged me, I asked him to talk with customer service, he refused. I asked him to go to the Internet, he said we don't have [while they have]. I told him that other staff went to my account; he raised his voice: "You are making me ANGRY!". But I told him that he had duty to reply so he opened my account and said you have talked within your limit and I don't know why they over charge you "Your Bill must give all details."

 

I came home, and login into my account, but there was NO detail for $27.16. Also there was a note that IF I do NOT provide "preauthorize payment" there would be $2.00 charge against my bill every month.

This is breach of contract. Neither dealer nor contract talk about that.  
 

I will NOT go back to dealer as he was very rude and his gesture when said " You are making me Angry" was harassment.

Also I will NOT pay the Bill and there is NO explanation and no one is ready to answer

 

I claim $2500.00 for my time wasted since June 20, 2009 by four times attending at Dufferin Mall, and several calls to Bell & Solo; and several hours wasted for "Registration" whereas, my computer crushed due to bugs in "Solo" website" and I spent four hours to reinstall Windows and other software.

 

 


Thank You


Thank you. Your incident tracking number is: 02010300026721


Please record and retain this number for future reference. The complaint process begins the next business day after we receive and analyze your complaint.


 


Complaint is received - [02010300026721]‏

 


CRTC Email to my Hotmail


Complaint is received - [02010300026721]‏















From:webadmin@ccts-cprst.ca
Medium riskYou may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent:Wed 7/01/09 4:49 AM
To: nourhaghighi@hotmail.com
  


No comments:

Post a Comment