Friday, July 22, 2011

In Canada, I also wrote a lot of arti...

I was writing by-law for Air Force and teaching law to our fighter pilots. I always stress in all my classes that pilots must comply only with lawful orders which is defense of Iran and must use discretion in allowing lost aircraft get chance to return to their countries safely.


In Canada, I also wrote a lot of articles highlighting how public should be aware or tricks and corruption which is very common in all courts in Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal. Although Canadian Police several times arrested and tortured me for my honest reports, but I never ceased publishing my books in the Internet since 1996. However Canada has put billion dollars budget two censure media & Internet, and this is the sole reason that the people of the World, even American the have no knowledge that of the extreme level of corruption, torture and violations of Charter of Rights in Canada, in particular Canadian Judges in Toronto are extremely corrupt. One of the most important fact about Canada is that over 99% of all media, associations and websites are directly or indirectly governing by the Government's agents, and their main duty is to cover up the corruption for example Canadian Police, Lawyers and Judges are involved in smuggling of Heroin from Iran and exporting to USA, and with my hard wrok and suffering six members of Toronto Police were arrested, but Judge Nordheimer stayed prosecution against them on January 31, 2008, caused all people hopes die. 


No comments:

Post a Comment